Home > Smile Gallery
Your smile is a big part of your physical appearance – that’s why we decided to put together this smile gallery to prove just how much of a difference a healthy, beautiful smile can make when it comes to your overall appearance and well-being.
When you smile, people see you as a friendly, trustworthy, and confident person. Plus, smiling can go a long way toward helping you stay looking youthful and refreshed. Choosing to prioritize having a healthy smile is a step towards healthier teeth and gums.
At ManiDental Family Practice, we understand the essence of a beautiful smile, which is why we make your oral health our top priority. We take every possible step toward improving your smile and providing quality and affordable dental care.
Our dental team in Elkin can give you a complete smile makeover with our outstanding services. Our dental services include :
- Dental fillings: A restorative treatment that helps fill cavities and mild damages caused by tooth decay.
- Dental crowns and bridges: A restorative treatment that serves as a solution to cracked, stained, and missing teeth.
- Dentures: A restorative treatment that serves as a removable replacement for missing teeth. There are two types of dentures; complete and partial.
- Dental implants: A restorative treatment that serves as a permanent tooth replacement that uses a post connected to your jawbone.
- Teeth whitening: A cosmetic treatment that helps whiten your teeth and enhance your smile.
- Dental or Porcelain Veneers: A cosmetic treatment that uses porcelain to cover the tooth and its dent. It is usually modified to suit the shape and color of your tooth.
- Invisalign: A cosmetic treatment that serves as an alternative for braces. This teeth straightening treatment is suitable for kids, teenagers, and adults.
Our dental treatment procedures in Elkin, NC can help you attain optimal oral health and help enhance your beautiful smile. We encourage you to schedule an appointment with us to experience a complete dental turnaround!
Transforming Lives With Our Dental Treatment: One Smile at a Time
Take control of your oral health and learn how to enhance your smile with our dental treatment. Taking care of and enhancing your oral health also improves your overall health. So, you’re not only taking care of your oral health and giving yourself a beautiful smile – you are also working toward having optimal overall health.
Browse through our smile gallery below to see possible smile transformations.
This is one of our patients in need of a front tooth. She needed dental restoration that was strong, stable, and durable, so we gave her a dental implant. This restored the missing tooth, enhanced her smile, and made it look, feel, fit, and function like a natural tooth.
This patient came in and was unhappy with a small chip in her front tooth. We were able to fix her chipped tooth, match her brilliantly white color, and restore her elegant smile. She was satisfied with our service, and we were glad we made her smile.
Smile transformations are also about improving your oral health. With the patient pictured above, we treated tooth decay and quite a bit of damage to the enamel. We improved the health and appearance of the front teeth, too.
Contact us today to enhance your smile today and improve your oral health with our general, cosmetic, restorative, and emergency dental services!